Turner & Townsend is growing our Cost Controls service for one of our key high tech commercial clients, and are looking for outstanding talent at all levels. We are looking for a proactive Procurement / Supply Chain Lead with strong interpersonal skills who is looking to grow into a management position. The Client is embarking on a program to improve their procurement and supply chain performance on their Critical Infrastructure construction program by introducing a more robust structure and best practice. The scope of the role will include all aspects of vendor management including sourcing, contract strategy and supplier performance management. The nature of the Client means that the right candidate will be able to take a leadership position in this rapidly evolving discipline.
We reward our teammates with diverse opportunities, exposure to our industry-leading clients, and the latest training available to continuously learn and develop. Apply to be considered for upcoming hiring initiatives throughout the US!
Activities / Deliverables:
- 6-10 years relevant experience (procurement/supply chain in the construction/engineering industry preferred).
- Strong understanding of procurement and supply chain best practice.Proactive tendencies with ability to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ability to manage difficult stakeholders.
- Experience in leading a small team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including great communication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite to include: Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Drive
Turner & Townsend is a leading independent professional services company specializing in program management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. With 104 offices in 44 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximizing value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients' assets.
- Interpreting sourcing requests from business users and determining the optimum strategy to meet their requirements.
- Analysis of the supply base to identify risks and opportunities.
- Working with the centralized sourcing team to support the evaluation of RFP submissions.
- Managing the supplier performance Management program including the collection of performance metrics and tracking of supplier improvement action plans.
- Proposing and implementing best practice to improve the Client’s overall vendor management performance.
- Supporting T&T’s Account Lead for this Client to achieve strategic objectives.