Turner & Townsend is growing our Cost Controls service for our commercial high tech client in the Pryor Oklahoma area, and are looking for outstanding talent at all levels. We are seeking to appoint a driven and highly motivated Project Controls or Cost Controls Manager to support various programs with one of Turner & Townsend’s key clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to take the initiative and drive activities with limited supervision. The ideal candidate should have experience working in the construction industry.
We reward our teammates with diverse opportunities, exposure to our industry-leading clients, and the latest training available to continuously learn and develop. Apply to be considered for upcoming hiring initiatives throughout the US!
- Track and review change orders with Project Manager.
- Manage contingency draw.
- Manage weekly progress reports with the General Contractor.
- Review GC’s cost tracking reports.
- Reconcile GC actual costs with GMP/ Schedule of Values.
- Produce monthly reports for management.
- Contract Administration (retention, T&Cs, insurance, allowances, contingency, incentives).
- Maintain cost benchmarking database.
- Produce earned value reports.
- Monitor schedule progress in the field (actual vs. forecast).
- On Site Records and Document Control.
- Attend risk meetings and maintain risk log.
- Experience in data center/manufacturing/pharmaceutical projects.
- Formal qualification in Quantity Surveying or Cost Management is preferable.
- High proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Requires a detailed knowledge of industry standards and methods.
- Demonstrates a high level of self organization, coordination and planning.
- Must be a team player and integrate easily with others.
- Must have excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Full passport with no geographical limitations.
- Must have a minimum six years’ experience of similar or related work and preferably be professionally qualified (e.g. RICS) in addition to a bachelor’s degree.
- Skilled in the use of industry accepted applications for cost, planning and progress measurement, along with the standard Microsoft applications; Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Turner & Townsend is a leading independent professional services company specializing in program management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. With 104 offices in 44 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximizing value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients' assets.