Client Operations Manager
Precision Global Consulting
Precision Global Consulting (PGC) is a workforce management platform that helps our clients’ back-office run like clockwork. We are privately-funded, have our own custom-built software (Precision™) and have had significant growth over the last 12 months with even more on the horizon as we enter the SaaS space next year. With offices in London and New York, we are now looking to grow our San Francisco office and looking for someone to join the team!
This is an opportunity to help us build our presence/business on the West Coast. Reporting to the VP of Client Operations you will provide operational support and relational service to help our clients navigate the complexities of employment in the United States and Canada and drive customer success. The role is largely post-sale and involves running tech demos and implementations as well as conducting training modules with clients. You’ll work cross-functionally to streamline processes, provide expertise to clients and advise on both day-to-day workforce issues and strategic operational challenges. Creative, resourceful thinking will be given opportunity to shine.
Based in our recently-opened San Francisco office, you’ll be working alongside one other team member and will be supported by HQ in NYC as well as the London team. The role may involve occasional travel between offices or to clients.
- Provide post-sale, operational and relational support to clients
- Onboard clients and implement them onto our workforce management platform.
- Consult with clients on operational processes, and develop workflows to support their requirements.
- Provide regular training modules and educate clients on US and Canadian workforce compliance.
- Assist internal teams with effective client service. Providing handover and escalation support when necessary.
- Manage process changes, working with the internal team to streamline processes, update clients, and ensure compliance.
- Develop key client resource materials and external communications.
- Provide compliance guidance to clients, by staying current with HR and employment compliance law updates.
- Provide user feedback to Product Development for future releases.
- A fantastic verbal and written communicator. Relational and personable. Tech-savvy and able to grasp complex processes. Personable and understanding enough to explain them to non-technical audiences.
- Can process solutions logically to objectively troubleshoot and innovatively resolve situations.
- An emotionally-intelligent team player, capable of working with attention to detail independently.
- Take ownership, are a self-starter, and take initiative.
- Enjoy helping people – this is critical to our company culture.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree; majoring in Computer Science, Human Resources, Business Management, Operations Management, or other operations or tech-related fields.
- Previous account management, client operations, or HR background is beneficial.
- Excel and Adobe creative tools experience is a plus.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Full-time exempt position, office hours 9AM - 6PM, Monday – Friday.
- Estimated base salary of $60,000 to $65,000 depending on experience.
- Flexible work hours
- 20 days paid time off from day 1:
- Paid full medical care with elective options for dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Travel, occasional travel may be required between PGC’s offices and to client sites.
- Dog-friendly – we have two French Bulldogs regularly visiting our NYC office.
- We give back to those less fortunate, each year we fund a neighborhood project in an impoverished country, and where possible we fly there as a team to see the project developed. In 2017 the entire team visited our sponsored communities in Haiti. We are currently planning our 2019 trip.