'Shaping the Future of the U.S. / UK Aerospace Ecosystem' This year's event will share the WA state and UK aerospace industry perspective, from OEMs to innovators, from supply chain to airport infrastructure, and the opportunities that Brexit could offer U.S. / UK trade and investment.
Don’t miss the 2017 BABC Aerospace Conference!
Our sister chapter at British-American Business Connections (BABC) in Seattle will be hosting their 2017 Aerospace Conference on Thursday, October 19 at the Museum of Flight, presented by The Boeing Company. An annual staple event for the Puget Sound aerospace community for more than 10 years, the conference will share the WA state and UK aerospace industry perspective, from OEMs to innovators, from supply chain to airport infrastructure, and the opportunities that Brexit could offer U.S. / UK trade and investment.
This year’s event will focus on Shaping the Future of the U.S. / UK Aerospace Ecosystem. Click here for the full conference program. Speakers include:
- Ben Brierley, Aerospace Sector Lead, Dept. for International Trade
- Steven Burnside, Market Analysis & Strategy, Rolls-Royce International
- Nelson Dong, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney
- Paul Griffiths, Head of Aerospace Hub, UK Department for BIS
- Honorable Cyrus Habib, Lieutenant Governor, State of Washington
- Ken Herbert, Managing Director / Sr. A&D Analyst, Canaccord Genuity
- Ben Hempstead, PE, Mechanical Engineer Lead & Chief of Staff, Electroimpact
- Jeegar Kakkad, Chief Economist & Director of Policy, ADS
- Honorable Rick Larsen, WA-District 2, U.S. Congress
- Debbie Lee, CEO, Tool Gauge
- Devin Liddell, Principle Brand Strategist, Teague
- Fiona McKay, Key Account Manager, Boeing, Parker Aerospace
- Michel Merluzeau, Director, Market Analysis & Strategy, Commercial-Defense Markets, AirInsight Research
- Diane Mooney, Director, U.S. Export Assistance Center
- Paul-John Oliver, Head of Field Services Worldwide, Airbus Customer Support
- Kim Smith, VP / GM Fabrication, The Boeing Company
- John Thornquist, Director, Office of Aerospace & Governor's Aerospace Sector Lead, WA State Dept. of Commerce
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
For questions about this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.