BABC Napa and Sonoma Valley Wine Tasting Tour - Saturday, July 22nd 2017
Name: BABC Napa and Sonoma Valley Wine Tasting Tour - Saturday, July 22nd 2017
Date: July 22, 2017
Time: 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM PDT
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS NOW CLOSED
We know that the Hustle and Bustle of San Francisco life can be thirsty work, and what better way to quench such a thirst than an escape to California's famous wine country?
The British American Business Council Young Professionals invite all members and friends of the BABC to join us for a full day tour of Northern California wine country. Taste diverse regional varieties at three different wineries in Napa and Sonoma whilst enjoying time with your fellow members and guests in the BABC community.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Pickup from San-Francisco Union Square in a luxury coach, equipped with air-con, wifi and restrooms for a relaxing journey across the Golden Gate Bridge and into the rolling hills of Sonoma Valley.
- First Stop is at the Nicholson Ranch Winery, a family run villa located in the southern foothills of Sonoma. Its gently sloping vineyards are the perfect complement to their range of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay varietals.
- Onwards to Napa valley and the Madonna estate , an organic winemaker located in the Carneros region.
- The final stop after a brief stop for lunch in Yountville is the Sutter Home winery , a well-established vineyard that was founded in the late 1800s.
Complimentary Bubbles will be provided for the journey!
We expect this event to sell out fast so register now to avoid disappointment!
As per all BABC events, attendees will be given a fantastic opportunity to connect with likeminded individuals in a relaxed atmosphere, while simultaneously enjoying some of the finest wines of the Sonoma and Napa valleys.
About the BABC Young Professionals Group:
The British American Business Council Young Professionals group exists to fulfill the main objective of providing social networking opportunities relevant to young professionals and entrepreneurs.
We foster and inspire relationship building, entrepreneurial endeavors, and professional growth. Our community provides social and educational networking opportunities for:
- Young entrepreneurs to grow their business
- Early-mid stage professionals to achieve their career goals, and
- Our members to become leaders in their industries