London's fintech scene is one of the most thriving in the world. Hear from the London-founded fintech companies who have scaled in the city and the North American fintechs who have already made the journey crossing the pond to set up and scale in London.
We’ll be listening to how their businesses have adapted, grown and succeeded in new markets, as well as understanding the biggest differences between the markets and best advice for new businesses expanding.
The session, hosted by London & Partners, will feature four fintech companies, two founded in London and two founded in North America: 11:FS, Suade Labs, Plaid and Remitly.
Moderated by Dhaval Gore, Head of the Mayors International Business Programme at London & Partners, we will be asking questions like:
- At what point did you feel you were ready to scale internationally?
- Why did you choose London to launch or expand your fintech company?
- How different is it scaling in London compared to your home market?
- What has been the biggest surprise about London?
- What has been your biggest learning/hurdle coming to this new market?
Wednesday Oct 21, 2020
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM PDT
21 October 2020