London's dedicated growth market, AIM, offers great access to capital for US companies. AIM is particularly strong for companies in the $30m to $500m market cap range with much smaller revenue than expected in US public markets as well as pre-revenue life science companies. The benefits include:
- Access to long term growth capital from a diverse, international and high quality institutional investor base
- The ability to secure financing while retaining strategic and operational control of your business.
- Potential for partial exit for founders and VCs at IPO
- A cost-effective and balanced regulatory regime
- Flexible and de-risked listing process
- Lower legal risk environment
Early advice on structuring and navigating the process is key. Penningtons Manches will be running a lunch seminar with the London Stock Exchange on August 22nd at the British Consulate in San Francisco and would be delighted to have you join us to learn more about this opportunity.
If you have any queries, please do contact us. The event is free to attend but capacity is limited and registration is required.