This is the final installment of the 3-Part Workshop Series.
Designing and preparing for your next level of growth and positioning your company to take advantage of opportunities in the next Recovery is the focus of this workshop series.
We will show you how to:
What you will walk away with:
- Create the foundation for capturing the next Recovery.
- Identify opportunities to innovate – Growth Part II (Products & Packaging)
- Identify opportunities to innovate – Growth Part III (Channels, Markets and Revenue Chain)
Ideal Content for:
- A clear understanding of where your company is currently positioned on the re-active or pro-active industry curve;
- A framework to review your product and packaging to determine if it is relevant in today’s environment;
- A channel and market assessment and ability to align them with your revenue system.
- Business owners and senior executives
- Advisors to middle market companies
AssayCS, Inc. is a blended middle market advisory and M&A team assisting business owners along their journey to scale and sell their companies leveraging a proven methodology that increases the value, health and sustainability of their firms by focusing on the formula: V(valuation) = P(profit) * M(multiple).
Chris Andersen, CEO & CoFounder, AssayCS, Inc.
A recovering entrepreneur who helped build six businesses, Chris brings 35 years’ executive experience scaling his own companies as well as for other well-known companies including Harley-Davidson and A&E Television Networks. He is the cofounder and CEO of AssayCS, Inc, a midmarket strategy and M&A firm based in San Francisco. The firm is devoted solely to helping privately-held, middle market business owners to strategically plan their journey and achieve their legacy.
Adrian Bray, COO & Co-Founder , AssayCS, Inc.
With over 35 years’ experience operating, scaling, and managing businesses of all sizes, as an owner or an executive, spanning a wide variety of industries, performing leadership as well as operational functions such as accounting, logistics, technology, systems integration and organizational change management, Adrian is uniquely qualified to help Middle Market business owners and their management teams grow, scale, improve profitability and the enterprise value of their organizations.
Kim Kaselionis, Managing Director, AssayCS, Inc.
Former bank executive, Kim brings 3 decades of banking, finance, start-up and management experience to help business owners realize their financial and strategic goals through a three step process of assessing, transforming and ultimately transacting the sale of their company on their terms.